Monday 31 March 2014

Three wheels on my wagon!............

 
 
Paul Wells has been using his Fairthorpe over the winter months and sent me some dramatic pictures taken by the road side in a country lane, i will let Paul tell the story:-
`Bit of a mishap today. - front wheel overtook me and disappeared through a lady's hedge ! Luckily it stayed in a straight line and the speed was slow ... Turns out there are two completely sheared wheel studs and two with the thread ripped off ! I can only assume the studs broke first and the rest follows ! Only real damage is a very flat sided brake disc !  The wheel disappeared through the hedge on the right of the picture  - I had to knock on the door and ask for it back as it reached the middle of the lady's lawn ! She even gave me a cup of tea !`   Life is never dull with a Fairthorpe.............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment