Saturday 24 August 2013

SOLD Fairthorpe on Ebay, great car bargain price.......... SOLD




My Blue Fairthorpe EM is currently on ebay, the listing finishes tomorrow evening (25th) and I have a reserve price that is a lot less than the price that I have the car advertised on here, so if you are looking for a nice Fairthorpe that you can jump in and use now is your chance to own one at a very cheap price. You can find the listing at:- 
 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231033753544?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please read the listing carefully as the wire wheels are no longer included in the sale as they have been sold to another club member. I will be sorry to see the car go but i have 789 ERO back from the paint shop and am using that now. As readers of this blog will know my father built 789 back in 1958 and would not part with it for love nor money.

No comments:

Post a Comment